Carol Devine is a DES Daughter and founder and coordinator of the Sydney based group, DES Action Australia-NSW, which formed in 1995. The group has been contacted by thousands of people across Australia affected by the anti-miscarriage drug DES (diethylstilboestrol or “stilboestrol”). In 2008, Carol received judges highly commended in the Soapbox Category by Fellowship of Australian Writers – Qld for her article titled “Voices of Thousands Ring”.
Many people, including those unaffected by the DES drug have been moved in some way by this written work as it sheds light on the Australian experience of DES exposure.
See our DES activists board on Pinterest.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.