The Know Your Source FDA program
The number of Rogue Wholesale Drug Distributors selling fake or unapproved prescription drugs in the U.S. market is growing…
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned that doctors need to:
- be vigilant when purchasing medicines
- verify that their supplier is licensed by the state
- know the source for prescription drugs.
Sources and more information:
- Know Your Source: Protecting Patients from Unsafe Drugs, FDA ucm389121, 09/23/2014 .
- Reducing the Threat of Counterfeit and Unapproved Drugs in Clinical Settings, brookings, 2013/07/19.
- Watch the Diaporama and the health posters album on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title