DES … the gift that keeps on giving! … Will the fear of cancer ever leave us?
Read Cervical and vaginal cancers are higher risk in women exposed to DES in utero.
Exposed to DES?
- See the Chart highlighting today’s increased health risks…
they double for breast cancer…
- Regarding Pap Tests: get an annual Pap Smear.
More info and Videos
- Article: Screening for DES Daughters.
- Article: Diethylstilbestrol Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma Vaginal Cancer.
- Article: DES and Breast Cancer Risks.
- Watch our compilation of DES Videos in English on DES Diethylstilbestrol website.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.