Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that develops in a woman’s cervix, the vagina’s entrance to the womb.
To mark gynaecological cancer awareness month HuffPost UK Lifestyle spoke to Martin Ledwick, Cancer Research UK’s head information nurse and Robert Music, chief executive of Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust, to find out more about symptoms, causes and prevention.
Read Cervical Cancer: Spot The Symptoms, Prevent With Cervical Screening And HPV Awareness
by Brogan Driscoll, 11 Sept 2013.
For DES Daughters, and in the UK
- Are you a probable DES Daughter?
See this Chart and establish how much Risk you face!
- Cervical Screening and general Physical Examination Behaviors of Women exposed to DES
- Watch Amy Weber’s Testimonial about her DES-induced Cervical Cancer
- 2009 Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines, by Dr. Therese Bevers
- Screening for DES Daughters – Exposed to DES? Get a Pap Smear!
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.