Listen to “Culture of Silence on sex hormone link to cancer“ , a Radio Interview about DES featuring Carol Devine and Dr Jules Black, produced by Annamarie Reyes, April 05th, 2011.
A recording published on SoundCloud DES axareness playlist
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.