by Robbie Davis-Floyd and Joseph Dumit
As we are faced with reproductive choices connected directly with technologies, we often have trouble gaining perspective on our own cultural co-dependency with these very same technologies.
Our notions of fetal health, maternal risk and child IQ are inseparable from them.
Chapter 10 includes Living with the “Truths” of DES : Toward an Anthropology of Facts.
- Watch the Diaporama, and the DES books photo set on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.