The mission of DES Action USA is to identify, educate, provide support to, and advocate for DES-exposed individuals as well as educate health care professionals.
DES Action USA is the only national, non-profit organization for those who were exposed to DES. They provide education, and advocate for continued research into the health concerns of DES Mothers, DES Daughters, DES Sons and now DES Grandchildren. They have about 2,000 members and hope you consider joining to support their work. Those of us in the DES community must take care of ourselves because no one else will do it for us!
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.