In Part 1 of 3, Kari Christiansen, NIH National Cancer Institute DES Follow-up Study Steering Committee, explains the history of DES.
This symposium was held at Boston University and was sponsored by the Maternal and Child Health in Action and Group on Reproductive Health and Rights.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.