In Part 2 of 3, Linda Titus, PhD, MA, Professor in the Departments of Epidemiology and Pediatrics at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, explains the current research on DES.
This symposium was held at Boston University and was sponsored by the Maternal and Child Health in Action and Group on Reproductive Health and Rights.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.