DES is cited as one example showing what is happening in our world today when we are exposed to certain chemicals:
” … Like with so many other medical drugs, DES was a horror story of unimaginable proportions and did not stop with the mother. Besides causing … “. Read Epigenetics by Dr. Anderson
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancer, breast cancer, CCAC, vaginal cancer, screening.
- DES studies on fertility, gender identity, pregnancy.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and DES side-effects.
- DES articles on lawsuits and various studies.
- Our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.
- Watch DES videos, read more about DES Daughters and DES Sons.
- Get updates via , , , , ,