A hysterosalpingogram via fertility specialist Dr Richard Sherbahn, MD, at the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago showing a T-shaped uterus.
Watch this DES research album on Flickr
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.