This health information record can help you manage your health decisions and help you discuss questions about DES exposure with your health care provider.
Each family member exposed to DiEthylStilbestrol DES should complete a DES Health Information Record – you can download, print and photocopy this record.
Download additional DES brochures on the CDC’s DES Update Web site.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.