The fascinating and devastating story of a lawyer who used to defend DES-makers until he discovered his was a DES son.
This article was published in 1983 …. 30 years later, in 2013 DES daughters and sons are still struggling with the adverse effects of DES and taking their cases to court …
DES truly is an incredible drug disaster ….
Check out The Revenge of a DES Son on Flickr.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.