DES Action USA recently commented: ” We always say the DES story must be told so it doesn’t happen again. The new president of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists agrees – and specifically mentioned DES in her inaugural speech. Progress!!!! ”
Read Jeanne Conry, MD, PhD, sworn in as ACOG’s 64th president
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.