Recognizing the need to continue observing DES-exposed mothers and their offspring, Dr. Robert N. Hoover reached out to several principal investigators at the various study centers and suggested reviving the cohorts and pooling the data to better answer the many questions that remained.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.