Artist Regina Holliday is a medical advocate muralist. She is using paint and brushes to promote health reform and patient’s rights.
DEStiny a jacket for @cascadia #TheWalkingGallery by @ReginaHolliday Copyright TwitPic All rights reserved
Diaporama – more DES art photos on flickr®
If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact…
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “DEStiny Jacket”
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Many thanks Charles
I’ll surely return