DES and EDCs Research
The Flickr “DES Research” photo set features a selection of graphs, stats and the 2011 AFSSAPS DES survey report from France about the adverse effects of Diethylstilbestrol, the synthetic oestrogen prescribed to millions of pregnant women around the world decades ago in the mistaken belief that it would reduce the risk of complications during pregnancy.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
6 thoughts on “SlideShow DES Research”
Is it possible that since my mother was administered DES while pregnant with me that it would cause me to go thru early menopause at 36, on a natural basis?
I guess so, Debra
Get more info reading our menopause posts
I am a DES daughter. That has been confirmed. I spent both pregnancies in bed. What happened to research? I later developed Hodgkins Lymphoma. Is there any relationship?
There are hundreds of researches listed here, just scroll the pages.
Hope this helps
I’m a DES son and had Pituitary tumour in 2001. I do rank as a vary high chance that it was caused by DES but only one doctor has said ‘It may well be so’, he was a brave young doctor.
Thank you for your testimonial, David