Did your mum take DES?
This DiEthyl-Stilbestrol 0.25 mg drug bottle image could help you ask and find out…
If you already have a flickr® account,
add us as a contact
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.