DES was sold under many names including Distilbène®, Stilbetin®, Stilboestrol-Borne®, Benzestrol®, Chlorotrianisene®, Estrobene® and Estrosyn® to name just a few.
Many different companies manufactured and marketed this drug under more than 200 different brand names.
These Diethyl-Stilbestrol prescription drugs – 100 tablets of 1 mg – were manufactured by: Eli Lilly & Co, Indianapolis, USA.
“This is a patent drug and serious consequences may result if used other that under constant medical supervision”
the WARNING says… Unfortunately we have seen serious consequences for millions of people…
DES Drug Pictures
- Watch this slideshow and DES drugs album on Flickr.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers about DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.