What would you do if you found out that a drug that had been given to your mother while pregnant with you could prevent you from having children?
- What Would You Do?
- Stopped But Never Banned?
- Multi-generational Exposure.
- Listen to the interview.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “Diethylstilbestrol and the Journey of a DES Daughter”
Reblogged this on The power of plants .
Reblogged this on The Daily Advocate By Painspeaks.
Many thanks Liz