1950’s illegal studies that violated the Hippocratic Oath, the Nuremberg Code, and the Declaration of Helsinki.
- Watch here or via SlideShare or Full Screen.
- Read DES tested on pregnant women without consent: ethical violations.
- DES Daughter Network on SlideShare.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.