A 2013 Report by the Breast Cancer Fund
- Protecting Us from BPA = Protecting the Next Generation
- A Brief History of BPA
- Prenatal Exposure to BPA: Exploring the Science
- DES: A Cautionary Tale
- Health Effects of Prenatal BPA Exposure
- Table 1. Prenatal BPA Exposure and Biological Effects in Animals
- Table 2. Prenatal BPA Exposure and Health Associations in Humans
- Solutions: Getting BPA out of Food Packaging
- Alternatives to BPA
- APPENDIX 1 – Maternal BPA Levels in Humans
- APPENDIX 2 – Prenatal BPA Levels in Humans
- APPENDIX 3 – Research Methods: Making Sense of Animal and Human Studies
Sources: Breast Cancer Fund’s report ” Disrupted Development: The Dangers of Prenatal BPA Exposure “, a comprehensive review of the scientific literature on prenatal BPA exposure, September 2013.
Find all our posts about BPA – Endocrine Disruptors – Pesticides – Phthalates. Read more about DES and the DES-exposed – Prescriptions Drugs – Pregnancy
- Watch the Diaporama, and the DES research photo set on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact.
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title
4 thoughts on “Disrupted Development: The Dangers of Prenatal BPA Exposure”
Thanks for sharing Dom
you are welcome
Reblogged this on ReblogSocial.