” Doctors and other health professionals who accept lucrative consultancy fees, speaking fees, travel, accommodation and meals, royalties, shares and other major benefits from drug companies are to be publicly named.
But the recommendations of the Transparency Working Group (TWG) reluctantly set up by Australia’s peak pharmaceutical industry body, Medicines Australia, have left open the prospect of the pharmaceutical industry continuing to exert influence on health professionals in other ways. ” – Continue reading:
Doctor, How Much Does Transparency Cost?
by Mike Seccombe, The Global Mail, 12 June 2013
- Big Pharma and Doctors, or the Influence of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Doctors’ Lucrative Industry Ties
- Influence of Pharmaceutical Sales Reps in keeping patented Brands in Doctors’ Minds
- Pharma medical specialists sitting on advisory boards, listing, marketing their drugs
- Sunshine Act in Today’s #Pharma Forecast as Mandate takes Effect
- The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry revealing how much they paid UK Doctors
- UK new NHS Reforms: do we want Doctors to make Money from their Prescriptions?
- Will the US Sunshine Law help track Ties between Doctors and Drug Companies in America?