New reporting laws show how widespread gifts and payments, sometimes running into hundreds of thousands of dollars, from drug and device firms are to physicians.
Read Doctors’ Lucrative Industry Ties, by Roni Caryn Rabin, TheNewYorkTimes,
13 May 2013
- The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry revealing how much they paid UK Doctors
- UK new NHS Reforms: do we want Doctors to make Money from their Prescriptions?
- Big Pharma and Doctors, or the Influence of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Influence of Pharmaceutical Sales Reps in keeping patented Brands in Doctors’ Minds
- Pharmaceutical Sales Reps not informing Doctors about promoted Drug Side-Effects in 60% of Visits
- Will the US Sunshine Law help track Ties between Doctors and Drug Companies in America?
- Our Ex Pharmaceutical Industry Sales Rep Confessions series
2 thoughts on “Doctors’ Lucrative Industry Ties”
This was stopped years ago in the US. The gifts and trips don’t happen any longer.
stopped ! ? hummm … did you see all the related posts? …