Our lifestyles and our environment are potential contributors to disease. Diet, lack of exercise and exposure to environmental pollutants, including endocrine (hormone) disrupting chemicals (EDCs) present in many everyday products, may increase the risk of hormone related diseases such as breast cancer.
- A manifesto for the prevention of breast cancer, breastcanceruk.
- Prevention Week 18 to 24 September 2017, breastcanceruk.
- Supporter tool kit, breastcanceruk.
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: 2nd Endocrine Society Scientific Statement, 2015.
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: 1st Endocrine Society Scientific Statement, 2009.
- Watch our DES and EDCs research gallery on Flickr.
- Read #DitchTheJunk, a breast cancer uk campaign and download this guide to safer cosmetics.
- Enjoy our health infographics album on Flickr.
- Our posts tagged EDCs and safe cosmetics.
- Safer chemicals YouTube video playlists: cosmetics and EDCs.