Endocrine disruptors are chemicals or man-made toxins which, when absorbed, have been shown to mimic the action of hormones. They can turn on, turn off, or change normal signals. They can alter normal hormone levels, trigger excessive action, or completely block a natural response. Any other bodily function controlled by hormones can also be affected.
- Sources: MaxAwareness.com.
- As a male, I was prenatally exposed to medically prescribed hormones.
- Can a Drug manipulate Gender Identity?
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- Watch the video: Endocrine Disruptors: Sexy Stuff.
- All our posts about BPA – Endocrine Disruptors – Pesticides – Phthalates.