- Around 6.5 million premature deaths each year can be attributed to air pollution.
- Energy production and use are by far the largest man-made sources of air pollutants.
- Technologies to tackle air pollution are well known.
- Small increase in energy investment could cut premature deaths from air pollution in half by 2040.
- Presentation uploaded on SlideShare. Watch it full screen.
- Meet DES Daughter Network on SlideShare.
- Download the IEA report.
- IEA press release.
- Reuters press release.