How and when will the DES story end? Will it ever be okay? The youngest DES daughters should reach the age of menopause by 2040 at the latest so unfortunately we have to remain vigilant for quite a while … and who knows how the third generation will be affected? …
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
6 thoughts on ““Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.””
Reblogged this on pennipete.
Reblogged this on The power of plants .
I loved you message in the pic. It is so reassuring. Thx for sharing.