#RDD2015 official video by @rarediseaseday for #RareDisease awareness
The main objective of Rare Disease Day is to raise awareness amongst the general public and decision-makers about rare diseases and their impact on patients’ lives.
- Rare Disease Day 2015 communication materials. Download the RDD infopack2015.
- Visit the RDD2015 website, Facebook and Twitter.
- All our posts tagged rare disease.
- Video published on 16 Feb 2015 by rarediseaseday channel.
Is DES a rare disease? How much do you know about DES?
- OrphaNet, Diethylstilbestrol syndrome, ORPHA1916.
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “Feb 28 is Rare Disease Day! RDD2015 official video”
Thanks for the heads UP
let’s hope more people become DES aware !