Stilbosol patenting turned the cattle feed industry upside down in the mid 50s with its phenomenal use by farmers.
It’s all well and good for cattle to be Ful-o-Pep, as promoted in an advertisement in the The Western Producer, May 10, 1956.
- The Western Producer, 1956_may10_p08.
- Watch this DES adverts album on Flickr.
- How did You get your Dose of DES? with Chicken, Turkey, Beef or Vitamin Supplement?
- See also all the posts tagged Stilbosol.
- My Year of Meats, by Ruth Ozeki, 1999.
- Cancer from Beef: DES, Federal Food Regulation, and Consumer Confidence,
by Marcus, Alan I, 1994.
- The Newest Knowledge of Nutrition: Wise Burroughs, DES, and Modern Meat,
by Marcus, Alan I. 1993.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.