WebMD Health News has updated their information regarding DES in the UK after a DES report was published in the Independent on Sunday …
A lot more still need to be done though to ensure UK DES daughters receive appropriate care and monitoring but it’s a first step …
Read Generations affected by mothers’ miscarriage drug
Medically Reviewed by Dr Roger Henderson, 23rd Jan 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.