How chemicals are harming our health – Page 1
No matter how old we are, where we live, or what we do, none of us can escape exposure to man-made chemicals in our everyday lives that threaten our health.
The unborn child and children are most at risk because they have fewer defences and longer periods of life ahead of them in which cancer and other health problems may emerge.
We are exposed through food and water, through cosmetics that we rub into our skin and through the fumes from cleaning products and polluted city air.
Green pastures? the comic strip
- Image: Choosing our future full comic book, 2012 edition.
- Health and Environment Alliance, Choosing our future.
- Enjoy our health comic strips album on Flickr.
- Our posts tagged EDCs, pesticides, safer chemicals.
- Our videos about cosmetics, fracking, pesticides.