The term gynaecological cancer refers to the five cancers that start in the female reproductive system:
- Cervical – downoad the PDF leaflet.
- Ovarian – downoad the PDF leaflet.
- Vaginal – downoad the PDF leaflet.
- Vulval – downoad the PDF leaflet.
- Womb – downoad the PDF leaflet.
Download The Eve Appeal Gynaecological Cancer Information Leaflet
By The Eve Appeal gynaecology cancer research fund, London UK – find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Watch the Diaporama, and the DES research photo set on flickr®
If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
4 thoughts on “Gynaecological Cancers Information Leaflet”
Great Leaflet, very clear
As recent technological development in gynecological treatment, now it’s easier to treat different type of cancers in women.