History of the determination of market share for diethylstilbestrol in an era prior to the development of relative denominator values
Physical description: 149 pages ; 28 cm.
Thesis: Ph. D. University of South Carolina 1995.
Genre/Technique: Academic dissertations
- Diethylstilbestrol — adverse effects.
- Drug Industry — history.
- Pregnancy Complications — drug therapy.
a book by Raymond A. Gosselin, available at History of Medicine (Shelfmark: IH.U.6.AA9).
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.