Why ask Zebrafish how body parts react to endocrine disruptors, ask DES mothers, daughters and sons instead! They know too well how DES, the first chemical known to act as an endocrine disruptor, messes up with your whole body and health …!!!
Read Glowing fish reveal secrets of pollution, 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.