” …A day before the operation you will need to do a bowel cleanse…nothing to eat or drink after noon….after the operation, you will be in the hospital for a few days. Since a small piece of your urethra will be removed, you will have a catheter. Once you prove you can pee on your own, you will be sent home. You may be peeing on an angle for a while but that can be corrected.
No cardio exercise till you are healed.…”
Continue reading: How I Stayed Sane Through My Medical Drama From the Author Who Had The Cancer No One Talks About
by Darci Picoult, journalist, DES daughter and author of My Virginia
About DES and Cancer:
- Are you a probable DES Daughter?
See this Chart and establish how much Risk you face!
- All DES related Cancer studies and archives by the NCBI.
- Watch Amy Weber’s Testimonial about her DES-induced Cervical Cancer.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.