A drug policy researcher for the University of Victoria, Alan Cassels is a known for having a knack for finding and describing the chasm between what the market says and what science does in modern healthcare. Over the past two decades Cassels has spent much of his research energy studying clinical research and the marketing tactics of the pharmaceutical industry, including overdiagnosis and screening, turning some of that research into journalism and books, including an international best-seller…
- Video Published on 18 Dec 2012 by TEDx Talks.
- Does screening for disease save lives in asymptomatic adults? Not really….
- Health Screening can do more Harm than Good and Patients deserve the Truth.
- Misinformation about Breast Cancer Screening is still a Problem.
- The Swiss Medical Board recommends a reform in Breast Cancer Screening and fewer Mammograms.
- Dr Mercola Video Interview of A Cassels about Mammography Medical Screening.
- Mammography Screening : One of the Greatest Controversies in HealthCare.
- Watch more pharma videos on @DES_Journal YouTube channel.
4 thoughts on “How Medical Screening turns Healthy People into Patients”
Jip! And its very true I think!
Reblogged this on salesgamechanger.
Thank you Susan