DES is a worldwide drug tragedy! If you’ve been exposed to diethylstilbestrol, you’re not alone. Contact your local DES Action Group for professional advice and support. In the United States alone it is estimated that 5 to 10 million people have been exposed to this drug. Other countries affected include the UK, France, the Netherlands, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and many more…
- Photo from Facebook Page Find Your Happy.
Connect with other DES victims and activists
- DES: Society of Sons and Daughters (So Sad).
- More DES News via Facebook.
- Follow @DES_Journal and Get DES “breaking” News via Twitter.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
2 thoughts on “If you have been exposed to DiEthylStilbestrol DES, You are NOT alone!”
Reblogged this on Laitom's Blog.