March 8th, women around the world are joining together to fight sexism and raise civil awareness.
But what exactly is International Women’s Day, and why is it so significant?
Aren’t we trying to fight sexism and raise civil awareness every day?
And what are you doing to celebrate women?
- Image sources: feminspire, MARCH 8, 2013.
- International Women’s Day: website, resources and 2015 UK events.
- Our posts tagged cartoons, Women’s Day and Women’s Health.
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama, and health cartoons album on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
4 thoughts on “International Women’s Day next March 8th”
Thanks for sharing Dom!
you are welcome Gerrit
Reblogged this on Milieunet.