To raise global awareness about endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) the Endocrine Society and IPEN have joined together to develop this EDC Guide documenting the threat endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) pose to human health.
Teams @TheEndoSociety and @ToxicsFree December 2014 guide draws from each organization’s strengths to present a more comprehensive picture of global EDC exposures and health risks than either could have done alone:
- Endocrine Society authors contributed the scientific and health-related content
- IPEN provides knowledge of global policies and perspectives from developing and transition countries
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama and health posters album
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
- Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description and title