Launched as a drug for treating morning sickness, Thalidomide unexpectedly gave rise to severe abnormalities in children It has taken half a century for the victims of birth defect pregnancy drug Thalidomide to receive an apology from its German inventors.
Read Thalidomide: timeline of a scandal,
telegraph, 01 Sep 2012.
DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.