” In 2012, 53 DES Daughters won settlements from 14 drug companies, because the women got breast cancer after being exposed to the anti-miscarriage drug. DES daughters remind us that it can take 60 years to get strong human evidence that a chemical causes breast cancer, so if we have biological evidence that a chemical is harmful, we should take steps NOW to protect health.
Justice in this case is one of our #ReasonsToCelebrate. ”
Sources: Silent Spring Institute and Twitter.
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama and health posters album
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
- Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.