” The characteristics of my cancer were for women over 60 typically. It wasn’t the type of cancer a 40-year-old or a 44-year-old woman gets.
When I read the research that’s been done, I found I had more chance of getting it because my mom took DES ”
said Arline MacCormack, one of 53 women from the USA who are suing Eli Lilly manufacturer of the DES drug.
- Read Boston lawsuit claims DES-breast cancer link.
- Watch Arline MacCormack interview: Eli Lilly @LillyPad_Media Lawsuit – Arline @amaccormack Interview – Boston DES Breast Cancer Trial.
More about Eli Lilly lawsuit
- Boston DES Breast Cancer trial – The Melnick sisters interview.
- When the Melnick sisters’ trial began – The McCarthy family interview.
- When the Melnick sisters reached a settlement with the drug company.
- Time for Actions : did you SIGN THE PETITION?
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.
4 thoughts on “Is the 2012 Boston Case the first major Litigation alleging a Link between DES and Breast Cancer in DES Daughters?”
Reblogged this on charlieslang.
Thank you Charles
I want to to thank you for this. I’ve got you book-marked to look at new things you post…
Thank you !