A “breathalyser” – invented by Billy Boyle who founded the LUCID project – that can diagnose lung cancer will be used in two NHS hospitals this summer as part of a £1m clinical trial. The goal is to save the NHS an estimated £245m – but more importantly to save 10,000 lives.
- Lung Cancer ‘Breathalyser’ To Go On Trial, news.sky, 10 February 2015.
- Lung cancer ‘breathalyser’ to go on trial in hospitals, metro, 10 Feb 2015.
- ‘Cancer breathalyser’: Man whose wife died of cancer invents breathalyser that can detect the disease, independent, 10 February 2015.
- LungCancer Breathalyser, detecting Symptoms early.
- Watch more research videos on @DES_Journal YouTube channel.
4 thoughts on “Lung Cancer Breathalyser on Clinical Trial in 2 NHS Hospitals this Summer”
Reblogged this on Milieunet.
many thanks Erik