DES Action Australia-NSW appeals to all DES affected Australians to contact Australian media, newspapers, radio etc right now to tell them about the attention in US and UK, and the US court victory for DES daughters diagnosed with breast cancer.
The noise made by Jaymi McCann’s report in the Independent on Sunday had been heard as far as in Australia. DES Daughters are crying out for media attention and help in all corners of the globe.
Thanks DES Exposure Australia!
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.