” Jackie White was in her early teens when her mother sat her down for an important talk—more serious than the one girls typically get at that age. She explained that Jackie was a “DES daughter”: When her mom was pregnant with her, she had taken a medication called diethylstilbestrol DES to “prevent miscarriage”. That day, she told Jackie evidence had surfaced that both the women who took DES as well as their daughters could be at much higher risk for gynecological cancers and fertility problems. ”
Read A DES Daughter Fights Back by Katie Neal
Watch Jackie”s video on DES and Breast Cancer
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.