” My story is not special other than it is my story. My mother, a Navy wife, got pregnant with her first child on her honeymoon. Nine months later a healthy baby girl was born. Over the next six years she suffered miscarriage after miscarriage in an attempt to expand her family. Finally, late in 1954 she learned that she was once again pregnant. The doctors told her that there was a wonderful medication available to help support the pregnancy. She was given diethylstilbestrol (DES) and my story begins… ”
Continue reading She Was Given DES and My Story Begins
Hormones Matter, 24 Sept 2013
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.