“We got the sense that publicity … was not actively sought – indeed the opposite – by doctors“
Most health records from the time have since been destroyed, leaving the total number of DES-affected a mystery. Prof Paul said:
“It is a guess now”
Read NZ link to US legal fight over drug, 3news, 19 Jan 2012.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.