Video published on 27 May 2016 by FSUMedMedia channel.
Presentation given by Jill Escher on April 8, 2016 at Florida State University’s Symposium on the Developing Brain.
- Watch the slides Out Of the Past.
- Watch our epigenetics video playlist on YouTube.
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- Our posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed and DES victims.