This highly respected publication provides women with information about health, sexuality and reproduction. This 2011 edition includes DES information provided by DES Action USA.
This newly revised and updated edition focuses on women’s reproductive health and sexuality. It includes dozens of personal stories and essential, up-to-date information about gender identity, sexual orientation, birth control, abortion, pregnancy and birth, perimenopause, menopause, health issues such as breast and ovarian cancers, and sexuality and sexual health as we age.
The book also features stories from OBOS’s Global Network partners who engage in public health outreach and advocacy, often at great risk, using materials they developed based on “Our Bodies, Ourselves.”
Hundreds of writers and reviewers collaborated to ensure the book’s accuracy and comprehensiveness, resulting in an essential text that provides evidence-based information and addresses the political, economic and social forces that shape women’s health.
Sources and book reviews
- Our Bodies, Ourselves 2011, introduction on ourbodiesourselves.
- Read reviews on Amazon and GoodReads.
- Watch @DES_Journal diaporama and DES album on
- If you already have a flickr® account, add us as a contact
- Email your photos to email@example.com with a short description and title
More DES DiEthylStilbestrol Resources
- DES studies on cancers and screening.
- DES studies on epigenetics and transgenerational effects.
- DES studies on fertility and pregnancy.
- DES studies on gender identity and psychological health.
- DES studies on in-utero exposure to DES and side-effects.
- DES studies on the genital tract.
- Papers on DES lawsuits.
- DES videos and posts tagged DES, the DES-exposed, DES victims.